Comfrey Hidcote Pink
You can make a liquid plant feed from the leaves by:
1.harvest leaves from base of plant
2. squash down into a bucket with a tight fitting lid and weight leaves down with a brick,
3. cover with water and leave for a few weeks, be warned its fragrant!
4. remove brown liquid and store in the dark in lidded bottles
5. top up bucket with ore leaves and more water
6. for use as a liquid feed dilute the brown liquid 1 part to 10 parts water, its a potassium rich feed
7. repeat for constant liquid feed for free!